1 indicator ex4
A cluster is a two-part algorithm that includes the Samuel & Co Market Strength indicator .
- This indicator is designed to smooth out market fluctuations and predict not only tipping points, but also to demonstrate the purchase of the first phase and the sale of the second.
- Professional tool for intraday trading
- The tool is designed to calculate market strength and then shows potential pivot points indicated by small circles.
- As soon as the trend confirmation has changed, the algorithm signals a large circle, giving the trader the potentially desired entry with an audible warning and a pop-up window.
- When you create a record, circles will form, hence the name Cluster.
- This algorithm can be used on timeframes of 1, 5 or 15 minutes for all major currency pairs.
- We believe that this tool is ideal for intraday trading and is designed to simplify the noise in the market.
- The user must enter parameters, otherwise the algorithm will not work.
Why choose a cluster?
- Often used on 5 and 15 m time frames
- Notifies the trader of potential entries
- Color Records for Buying and Selling
- Generates cluster signals at potential turning points
- Seeks to avoid market noise
- Analyzes the current market trend
- Helps in predicting market pivot points
- Trading in currency, stock indices and gold
- Potentially maximize profits
- Analyzes market strength and weakness